Each creative made within the Airtory Studio is categorized under a Campaign, which makes it easy to later search for to edit and track.
Once you have selected the Ad Format that you wish to build and have clicked on the Customize button, you can follow the steps listed below to set up a creative:
- Name the Creative
- Upload the assets as per the specifications of the respective formats
- Upload the fallback image
- Enter the Call to Action (CTA) URL
- On entering all the details, you can Preview the Ad by clicking on the PREVIEW button on the bottom right
- Once the creative is good to go, you can generate the Ad Tag by clicking on the EXPORT button on the bottom right
- You can also add a new creative from the Campaign Summary page by clicking on the ADD NEW CREATIVE button on the top right in the Campaign Summary
- By Clicking on the More Options icon of each creative, you can:
- Download the creative (if the option is enabled)
- View Activity Log of the creative
- Copy or Move the creative to different campaigns
- Delete the creative
Once the creative set up is complete, the ad is now ready to be Exported. You can learn how to Download Ad Tags in this Airtory Guide article.