The URLs of the Landing Pages built within the Airtory Studio can be customized.
Adding Custom Domain:
- Click on the Settings wheel on the top right of the Landing Page Builder within the Airtory Studio
- On clicking that, a pop-up appears where the “Enable custom domain” should be toggled to the ON position
- On this pop-up window, you can:
- Enter a custom domain or sub-domain which you own
- On clicking the Continue button, the domain will appear in available domains list
- The system attempts to auto-verify the new domain added and change the status from INACTIVE to ACTIVE
- You can also verify the new domain manually, by clicking on the hamburger icon against each domain and selecting the Verify option
- From the domains added, at any point in time, you can change the default domain, which would automatically be the domain for all the Landing Pages created.
- Once the domain has been added to the main Settings, you can now change the domain of any Landing Page created in the Airtory Studio.
- After publishing the Landing Page, click on the Settings wheel where the Landing Page is listed
- From the pop-up, you can select any of the ACTIVE domains and the Landing Page URL will be updated
- On selecting the required domain, the Published URL automatically updates
Customizing the Page URL Path:
- The default URL path for each Landing Page created within the Airtory Studio is CampaignName/LandingPageName
- This can be edited from the General Settings section while setting up the Landing Page
- Currently, the Page URL path cannot be edited once the page is published.