After completing the creative set up process, the ad is now ready to be Exported and implemented.
Follow the below steps to get a ready-to-use Video Ad Tag from the Airtory Studio.
For Video Campaigns, once the creative is good to go, the screen will look like the below, where you can see:
- The preview of the creative
- Shareable creative preview link
- QR Code to view the creative on a mobile device on scanning
- Taking a step back, while setting up the creative, the user will have to select the media partners they wish to execute this ad on. This is done so that relevant Macros can be inserted in the final Ad Tag.
- From the Export page, the tags can be copied on the clipboard simply by clicking the COPY button
- Before copying the Tag, select the media partner being used for the campaign from the drop-down menu
- On selecting, the respective Macros will be inserted
- There is also a direct link to the Statistics page of this particular creative from this page
- All Ad Tags of a particular campaign can be downloaded from the Video Campaigns Summary Page
- Click on Hamburger Symbol on the extreme right of the campaign details tab to view a drop-down menu
- Click on the DOWNLOAD button to download the Ad Tags of all creatives in that particular campaign in an Excel file
On exporting the ad tags, you can implement it within the dashboard of your chosen media partner – DSPs or direct publishers.