While the main Analytics page showcases the metrics of all campaigns present in that particular Airtory Studio Account, you can access individual Campaign Analytics to assess its performance.
- Click the VIEW STATS button below the campaign name in the Display Campaigns section to be redirected to that particular campaign’s Analytics page.
- The default date range for which the Analytics are displayed on this page is the last seven days. The date range can be modified by selecting from the drop-down menu.
- The data which is displayed on the Analytics page can be downloaded in an Excel or PPT format at any time by clicking on the icons at the bottom right of the page.
- The Campaign Analytics page can be shared with other stakeholders too. Simply click on the SHARE ANALYTICS button on the top right of the page. You will be given the option to set a password to protect the analytics URL with.
- The default data which is displayed in the Analytics page is:
- Campaign Summary –
- Impressions: The no. of times the ads have loaded on the page for the date range selected
- Clicks: The no. of users who have clicked on the ad and redirected to the advertiser’s landing page for the date range selected
- CTR: Click-through rate is the percentage of people who click on the ad after seeing the ad for the date range selected. (CTR = Clicks/Impressions)
- Invalid Impressions: Impressions that do not meet Airtory’s quality standard
- Engagement Rate: Engagement Rate is the percentage of people who have engaged with the ad after seeing the ad for the date range selected. (Engagement Rate = Engagements/Impressions)
- Daily Breakdown of Impressions: Graphical representation of daily Impression data for the date range selected. Hover over the points on the graph to see the exact numbers.
- Hourly Breakdown of Impressions: Graphical representation of hourly Impression data for the date selected. Choose the date for which you want to see the hourly data from the drop-down menu.
- Daily Summary Table: Tabular representation of daily Impressions, Clicks and CTR data of the date range selected.
- Lifetime Statistics: Statistics since the start of the campaign.
- Creatives in the Campaign: A slideshow of the thumbnail of all creatives part of the campaign.
- Different Metrics Pie Chart (Impressions, Clicks, etc.): Individual metric data in a pie chart format. The individual metric can be selected from the drop-down menu. Hover over each section to see the exact number.
- Interaction Stats: Graphical representation of the interaction/engagement metrics of a particular creative. To view the interaction stats of a different creative, you can select the same from the drop-down menu.
- Daily Interaction Table: Tabular representation of the interaction points of the particular creative selected in the Interaction Stats graph.
- Platforms Pie Chart: Data of how many impressions are served on which platform(s) are shown in a pie chart. Hover over each section to see the exact number.
- Impression Heat Map: Progressive representation of the hourly impression data. The depth of the green color represents the volume of impressions during that hour. You can view the exact impression number by hovering over individual hour blocks. You can view this for each creative part of the campaign by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
All graphs and pie charts can be downloaded as individual PNG images. This is helpful when generating performance reports of the campaigns.
Details on individual Creative Analytics are covered in this article.